• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Complete 361 & Push Button Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixtiesmuscle

Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm building my 64 Vert that came with the 361, Auto, Push buttons. Is there any value to these ?? I'm putting a 440 that we had already built with a 727 and I'm going with a floor shift in the console.
We carefully removed the cables as per your guys recommendations on an earlier thread. so The cables are in excellent shape, Push Buttons all great, Transmission had been rebuilt and was very clean on the inside, It Ran and shifted fine. I drove it to cruises all Summer with No issues on the Motor or Tranny.
So, Is anyone looking for these set-ups ?? I had a couple of Local older guys, who showed interest....Whats a fair price ?? I dont really have room to just store them... We have too many "might use them someday" engines already... I'd rather move them now while they are still useable....I guess I'll have the Driveshaft, and Trans Mount also available.
1746_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=KP5lvXpEoccAX_kNluM&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
8151_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=sdPTHRPV6KwAX83ty5-&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
9880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=TyD0LyUsF5EAX_h05lN&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
0004_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=OSkNGDx-eCQAX89g-LF&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
nc_oc=AQn_3za0j14_AoNDq9nIcz0GN_MRzuCB9A1v9uybJG0Sns31J0RenxV5Xyu1AimRREo&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

Looks like nice stuff. Start at $1000 and go from there. But you will need to start a sale thread.

Thanks Mike,
I was kind of thinking $1200 for everything including matching driveshaft myself, but wanted the groups opinion in case i was way low or high...

Thanks Mike,
I was kind of thinking $1200 for everything including matching driveshaft myself, but wanted the groups opinion in case i was way low or high...
Sounds reasonable for the price. Give it a try. You can always come down in price if need be. Good luck.

Last edited:
I think you guys are in the ballpark with the price. There are probably lots of projects that are missing a drivetrain or a running drivetrain and this would be ideal for that.

A big block cable shift 727 is a desireable item to the '62-'65 guys - even a ball and trunion. I bought a 361 from a '62 Polara to get the 727 that went with it. I sold the 361 and still have the 727 which may go in my '64 some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back