• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'66 4 door Belvedere seat interchange??

mitchs66

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I recently bought another Belvedere, 4 door this time, and someone before me has removed the front and rear seats. They poorly attempted to put buckets in the front and left nothing in the back. I would like to put it back to a front bench and original back seat, as this will be our family cruiser. I haven't been having the best of luck finding anything, but did find a '66 Coronet 4 door in one yard, broken door handles and cars against it on the other side... the yard says it will get them out but hasn't yet. I'm getting a little impatient because also figure the upholstery shop could take a month or so to recover them. Has anyone had any luck putting seats out of something newer in one of these?? maybe for the back anyway till I can get the correct seats in. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks everyone.

Not sure if I'm too far away (Mass), but I have front and rear seats from a 4 door Coronet. The car was rotted out. but the previous owner had the seats re-upholstered. They're in very nice shape and they'll bolt right in with the brackets that are on them.

Thank you, I'm in southern Iowa and hope to find some closer. But I'm not going to rule it out, if a guy buys old seats, has them recovered and waits a month or so makes taking a few days to drive out and back not sound to bad....

Look up Wild Cat Auto Wreckers out of Oregon. All Mopar yard. The guy I dealt with was Matt. Don't know if he still works there. And they ship. I got a steering column and all the shift linkage from a 67.

Thank you, I'm in southern Iowa and hope to find some closer. But I'm not going to rule it out, if a guy buys old seats, has them recovered and waits a month or so makes taking a few days to drive out and back not sound to bad....

What color are you looking for?
I've had this set in my attic for almost 4 years now. A set of seat covers ( UN-installed) has got to be $500. Fastenall can ship relatively cheap....
I don't need to make a sale, truthfully I love to find the right home for the things I have, that I'll never use.

Just saying

What color are you looking for?
I've had this set in my attic for almost 4 years now. A set of seat covers ( UN-installed) has got to be $500. Fastenall can ship relatively cheap....
I don't need to make a sale, truthfully I love to find the right home for the things I have, that I'll never use.

Just saying

The car is green, just figured I'd go back green. What color are your seats? And I'd like to check with the yard again, I doubt they have pulled them but if they have I feel committed.

Thanks for all the responses, they say the seats are ready for pick up tomorrow. If things change I will let you guys know. Thanks again.

These are tan.
Staying true to your commitments is a good thing and I wouldn't expect anything less. Perhaps tan is not what you need, if you're going to need to re-upholster you should get whats close to you. Whatever works for you, always ready to come to the aid of a member

Auto Transport Service
Back