• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 BVD II 318 poly

340RT

Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
OK this is my brothers car/but he lives with me and the car sits in front of my house.So I have some say as to the future of this car.My brother is saying somethin about putting our old 383(I finance he built)in the car.I think the 318 has plenty of power for what he is using the car for.The car has given us minimal trouble for the las 10 years LEAVE IT ALONE.If he wants a hotrod Drive my dart down the road a couple times.I really like the 66 ride,feels smoother than my intrepid.My brother was wanting a "sleeper".509 cam in a 383 cannot be a sleeper.Any thoughts pro or con.

383 cultured into a 496 stroker...They'll never see what hit them.

Nice looking car by the way..

email this posting to a friend columbus craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Mopar 400 stroker rotating assembly - $750 (New lexington)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-29, 11:02AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it comes out to 451 cubic inches, i will have to check to be sure, turned 440 crankshaft, Eagle H Beam rods, J&E pistons, ATI Super Damper, main studs, B&M flexplate, Balanced assembly ad new rings, and bearings, and its ready to go $750.00 call Aaron @740-808-4106 w/ questions

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1576197910

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Auto Transport Service
Back