• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger pro street

Roadrage

Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI have not posted about this car in almost a year. Work family and money, mostly work getting in the way..... First car build,
trying my best. Almost ready for paint. 440, 727 auto trans, wildwood disk brakes, S&W back half kit, 4 link, S&W narrowed 9 in. Strange center and axles, 31 spline, 355 highway setup and 411 strip setup. Qa1 coil overs, stock front setup with wildwood disc coming soon, 33x19.5x15 mickeys, 10 point S&W roll cage tig welded, will probably add more supports. I would like to setup with nitrous, not sure when, and yes cut the chrome off the sides of the car, looks better in my opinion. I purchased the car as a former race car, could not be saved as original, but pro street was halfway there.
Will be black on top and silver down the sides. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 357
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 363
Give it H**l. I just want to see it when you are done. Mine has most of the trim gone to. Keep posting and have fun.

Very nice! Looks like something to torment the racers for sure...

Looking good, keep it up man. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Haha looks great! Keep plugging away.

No kidding, sweet looking build!

Auto Transport Service
Back