• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet from Kansas

Welcome from Ontario; it looks like winter is leaving and spring is on its way. That is a good looking Coronet 500 you have there. It sure looks fairly complete. It sounds like you have big plans for it($$$). Here are some shots of my '67 Coronet R/T, since other posters have mentioned theirs.

IMG_3215.jpg P4300120.JPG P4300118.JPG

You aint wrong. Im already seeing a uphill battle on some parts in will need to find.

My Birthday is coming up so im trying to make a list to give wife. Since she says im a hard person to shop for. lol
I have some stuff lying around. when you get to that point PM me.

Welcome from Ontario; it looks like winter is leaving and spring is on its way. That is a good looking Coronet 500 you have there. It sure looks fairly complete. It sounds like you have big plans for it($$$). Here are some shots of my '67 Coronet R/T, since other posters have mentioned theirs.

View attachment 1088832 View attachment 1088834 View attachment 1088835

Its a running them at this point. "Nice 500. To bad it's not a R/T" *insert pictures of their R/T* :lol:
J/K...... You got a good looking R/T

I have some stuff lying around. when you get to that point PM me.
Im already at that point. lol..... Got some parts ordered today. Got to go make a list of missing or damaged parts next week(sucks having car outside of town. Because Garage has 142 pieces of sheetrock in the way)

Auto Transport Service
Back