• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Plymouth Belve 2 Door Post- Replacement Metal

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Advice from the experts please!...

I'm attempting to save my Post Car and need advice on some repair panels.

How does the full floor fit from AMD?
Does anyone make outer wheel houses? Anyone used one from a later model car 68-70?

Anyone used the full lower panels listed on-line (20"x81")

Am I best served to find a 4 door car for prostitution?

Thanks

4 door outer wheel houses should work (and they don't rust in 4 doors!).

68-70 are VERY different.

Sherman floor fits OK.

AMD should be better.

The floor pans are very much the same from 1966-1970. The inner and outer wheel wells are 1966 -67 specific only.

The floor pans are very much the same from 1966-1970. The inner and outer wheel wells are 1966 -67 specific only.

I can't find anywhere that lists outer wheel wells, AMD only list the inner?

I got front floor sections from Paddock in 2006. $80 each, they were a great fit.
I know they went bust, I dunno who supplied their panels?

Attachments

• 2008May floor06.jpg
    2008May floor06.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 2008June floor done01.jpg
    2008June floor done01.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 172
I bought a no-name for passenger side and AMD for driver side,Fit was good with and the AMD was easier for me to weld.

all your front end doors or deck lid from a 4door or station wagen will fit.....atleast thay do with a 64 post car. that I know..........Artie

I stole the sections I needed for my outers from a 4 door. But i had to make the lower section near the front since the 4 doors still rot there a bit. I recall sherman making the outer wheel houses but now that I go back looking for them I can't seem to find them. Best bet for stock fitting metal that isn't too far gone is probably a 4 door parts car.

I stole the sections I needed for my outers from a 4 door. But i had to make the lower section near the front since the 4 doors still rot there a bit. I recall sherman making the outer wheel houses but now that I go back looking for them I can't seem to find them. Best bet for stock fitting metal that isn't too far gone is probably a 4 door parts car.
not sure about the wheel housings.I would think they would be the same..from 60 to 70 I would almost bet on it....mopar carried a lot of things like that over the yrs..............Artie

Nope. You need to be REAL careful with outer wheelhouses.

66/67 same 2D and 4D

68-70 different from 66/67 AND different 2D and 4D.

Look at pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back