• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX Doors, Fenders and Hood

67GTX440

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Are the 66/67 front fenders the same for GTX/Satellite/Belvedere for both 2 and 4 door cars?
Are the hoods for 66 and 67 the same with the exception of the holes drilled for the GTX scoops for 2 and 4 door cars?
Are the doors for 66 and 67 the same for the 2 door Hardtop and 2 door post cars with the exception that the window frame and glass must be swapped over from one to the other. Seller selling a two door post car with rusted door bottoms with two 67 GTX doors as replacements. Will this work and can 2dr post frames be adapted to the GTX hardtop doors?

Looking for some options for replacing my nice looking but bondo filled right front fender and for rust free doors rather than reskinning the bottoms of the originals.

Thanks!

Don

Hello, the 66/67 hoods and doors are the same for 2 door cars. the fenders are not because the 66 only have 1 head light bucket, the 67s have 2 head light buckets. I guess you could cut and weld 67s into 66s if need be?. as for the 4 door cars I believe the front doors are not as long as the two door cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back