• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 R/T Headrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at Diplomat. Totally different and c to c measurement of 6 inches on the posts but the older Volare looked the part. I'll get that measurement this week

Aspen/Volare c to c measurement is 6" on the posts also, (these are 60/40 seats). '78 Lebaron 4Dr measures 8.5"

OK, I looked at 76 Volare, normal bench which is probably the 8.5 but I'll measure it when I get over there this week. Nothing helps me if I can't install the bracketry on my 66 seats. Can I install the Volare bench seat bracketry ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Can I install the Volare bench seat headrest bracketry in my 66 seats with a wirefeed welder -God only knows

I've come to realize that most mopar late 60's / early 70's headrest posts are 8.5" c to c.

Your right AJ. Standard Volare bench is 8.5 and when I feel the bracketry involved to accomadate head rests, I'll leave my 66 buckets the way they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back