• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 satellite build

Yep thats the place, was in that cobra too larry and i built that motor....Lee's still around too mr Nitrious...very small world
From what Lee told me the equipment is still there just never opened....Larry doesn't sell anything...that nova is his high school car....LOL

- - - Updated - - -

were u there when the stripper tried to blow her head off...and missed

I don't remember the stripper that tried to blow her head off, just all the prostitutes that walked up and down there. 1 of the other countermen used to always pester them and ask if they were the real deal or another undercover cop. I remember 1 time while working ar Super Shops there in Portland another counterman called 1 of the prostitutes that hung out by the pay phones accross the street (back before cell phones and pagers were used much) and said he wanted her services. Told her to come get into the white car sitting in the parking lot accross the street (which was some guy who always sat in our parking lot eating lunch but refused to move). So that's what she did and man what an awesome reaction we got to see. She came out of the car so fast screaming and he jumped out yelling at her. Laughed our asses off, and he didn't park in our parking lot anymore.
So you say Lee is still around ha? we haven't talked forever. Probably since the whole street racing scene got broke up too much. I always got a kick out of him. And man did he ever use a crap load of nitrous!!
So do you know much anout Steve Ross from Beaverton machine? In particular about his ability to build a big block mopar? He passed away from a heart attack a few years back but before he did he did the final machine work on my .060 over 383, assembled it and set all tolerances. I haven't been able to put that 1 in a car yet and start it but was warned I might want to have it looked into before I do, any word?

This build looks good! Great looking body on it, looking forward to following along..

Mike, I am curious of the tire and wheel size combo you are using.

Auto Transport Service
Back