• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger production differences

eldubb440, "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. " pops up for me on that gonorrhea link.

1674178607258.png

I had an early 68 parts car long ago that had the slide down ash tray and different tail lights brackets in the trunk but sadly no fender tag. The other unique early car feature this car had were the 3 anti left screws under the flip gas cap vs phillips screws.

Last edited:
Yes. Is that just sitting in there? Looks like that one that screw the cap base through the trim ring into the body.

I have all three screwed into little chucks of cardboard... Been like that for at least thirty years... Saved the cap off a car that was being scrapped & it's been on assorted shelves ever since...

Still a work in progress. Chasing down the gremlins in the dash. Still have finish plumbing the AC. Car runs and shifts well. Put in the USCT Level II Chassis Stiffing kit. Night and Day difference in how the car handles now.

Engine compartment.jpg

Front view.jpg

Inside of trunk.jpg

Passager side interior shot.jpg

Rear Left Quarter.jpg

Rear View.jpg

68 Charger Front Left.jpg

Drivers side Front.jpg

Steering wheel.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back