• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 coronet e brake cable routing

All4rocks

Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
E brake cables were off of my car and missing when i got it so i am looking for a routing diagram for them. I found pics on here for 71 and later cable routing but they look different than mine. Anyone got pictures? thanks

I saw those pictures on page 13 of your post. I have the cable through the firewall and everything you show there to the splitter. From there i am lost. Any pictures of routing after the splitter?

Use the restoration tool on page one it will be under brakes or suspension....the other two are from the left and right drums......the length should be easy to figure out based on location...

Here you go. A Factory Service Manual (FSM) purchase or download would be a good idea.
beerestoration2018 344.JPG
beerestoration2018 345.JPG
beerestoration2018 347.JPG
beerestoration2018 349.JPG
beerestoration2018 350.JPG

ok perfect pictures. thank you. I see i am missing that bracket that holds both cables to the frame. ebay?

Might have to get it from a salvaged parts guy, it's welded to the frame assembly when they make the rails... so not sure about anyone selling it new on it's own.

Maybe @crank or @Moparsal would have what you need.

beerestowaynebodyshopvisits 014.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back