• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 gtx f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an auto and not numbers matching, in today's market that's about right

You must be right it is still for sale. As far as my computer skills, I know they are lacking. Just trying to help out.

You must be right it is still for sale. As far as my computer skills, I know they are lacking. Just trying to help out.

Next time you see an ad you want to copy, put your arrow over the ad address and right click the mouse. Then when you see copy or cut, left click that. Type in your thread like you did, then right click your mouse and then click on paste. It ain't hard,belive me if I can do, so can you.

As far as my computer skills, I know they are lacking. Just trying to help out.

Don't sweat it, Mo. Some people don't understand that not all of us were born with a mouse in our paws.

anyone with an IQ over 50 knows how to copy and paste, just saying. Hell my 5 year old can copy and paste.

Does your 5 year have any manners? just saying

I didn't think that this would turn into such a big deal. I am really disappointed in the attackes on my intelligence. I thought there was more of a brotherhood here. I was wrong again.

Manners

No, you were right. Most people here do have manners. Sometimes people just try to have fun with others and if it was me I would certainly apologize if I offended someone. If it ws not intended as fun then that is unfortunate. I would hope that you are wise enough to assume most people here are great folks and not prejudge the majority like you may have been. Just my two cents......hang on....that's 1.6 cents with the currency exchange.

I have two college degrees and I dont give a damn about cuttin and pastin!! If I had to sit at a computer all day I'd put a bullet in my head! I with you Mo, if you ever have a question just ask on this site.....you'll get all the help you could ever want.

anyone with an IQ over 50 knows how to copy and paste, just saying. Hell my 5 year old can copy and paste.

I just looked at the posts you have made here since you joined and it appears that about 1/2 of them have a negative conotation or some smart remark. Maybe you would be better off finding another website that people will put up with this kind of an additude.

Did your mother ever tell you that if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

I'm 43 and have owned a business for 20. I have no idea how to cut and paste and really don't care either. I guess I'm in the same boat as you moparker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back