• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Satellite dash trim

68HAVOK

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some trim pieces for a 68 Satellite that go where the AC vents would be if it were an AC car? All the reproductions I can find have a texture to them. Mine are smooth. Anyone got any for sale? The left one in the pic is what I need, the right one is what is available through reproduction.

downloadfile-18.jpg

It's actually this finish I need on them, not a straight black.

$_1-3.jpg $_1-2.jpg

I looked EVERYWHERE for those pieces for my 68 GTX. They are extremely rare. I finally found each side in different places. One was from a guy down in Arkansas that parts out cars - Steves Muscle Cars is I think the handle his business runs under. The other is probably still available as he had two of the same side. I think it was the drivers side he had two of - I bought one and I'll bet the other is still there for a pretty penny. Check out Tonys Parts - he's also a sponsor of the site. He's pricey but when you can't find them anywhere else you pay the piper.

Good luck!

Tony's Mopar Parts still has the left hand side. I just checked for you. $55-65 is the asking price. Check his site and search the GTX listings for nos Parts. It doesn't say Satty but I believe the part is the same for both cars.

The ones at Vans are ribbed. Not the right ones. These things are hard to find. There is one for sale on ebay but they want 140 bucks for it. Kinda high in my opinion. But these suckers are rare. I'll try Tony's and thank you for the replies and help!

The ones at Vans are ribbed. Not the right ones. These things are hard to find. There is one for sale on ebay but they want 140 bucks for it. Kinda high in my opinion. But these suckers are rare. I'll try Tony's and thank you for the replies and help!

My mistake, I thought you meant ribbed vs. pebble grain - carry on.

Auto Transport Service
Back