• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 .40 over 440. Complete as seen with valve covers also. Has weiand team g intake and stock HP intake. 906 heads, 509 purple cam, 971 pan 69 date coded block. 2,000 OBO.

IMG_3703.jpg IMG_3708.jpg IMG_3613.JPG IMG_3709.JPG IMG_3710.JPG IMG_3702.jpg IMG_3707.jpg IMG_3696.JPG IMG_3606.jpg IMG_3706.jpg

Hello,
Interested in 440 motor. I'm in progress of a '66 charger project, motor here might work out. I'd be looking for some general information. Rebuilt? When, miles (estimate) before rebuild... Any issues? Might be easier to have quick phone call?
Please email ur phone number? Or I'm available anytime tomorrow.

Thank you Jason

Location? What is the cast date? It's a 70 engine f=70

Location? What is the cast date? It's a 70 engine f=70

Good evening. you are correct on the date code. the site i used was incorrect. the is a F-440(1970) and dated for 8-7-69

Hello,
Interested in 440 motor. I'm in progress of a '66 charger project, motor here might work out. I'd be looking for some general information. Rebuilt? When, miles (estimate) before rebuild... Any issues? Might be easier to have quick phone call?
Please email ur phone number? Or I'm available anytime tomorrow.

Thank you Jason

I bought this engine from a friend in my mopar club and it was rebuilt and running prior to my purchase. I went through the bottom and top end of this engine before i bought it and had plans of dropping it into my roadrunner or charger. I have decided to sell this and go a different direction. i will pm you my number for more info. call anytime.

Chris

How much without the intake and carb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back