• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 bee project

Wow Roger, it sounds like you've been on that end before. LOL

I have 1 car that is blue but s'posed to be silver. have another car that light blue and is s'posed to be silver also. Another that is red (it's s'posed to be) but has primer stripes on the side of the bulge hood to make it look like a shark tooth charger.

a few more shots, progress slow got to get motivated again. winter time and not much else to do so back to spending money and work. If anybody has or knows where i can get a straight rear bumper core please tell me. dont care about the chrome
100_6224.jpg
100_6222.jpg100_6225.jpg100_6202.jpg100_6219.jpg100_6244.jpg100_6243.jpg100_6226.jpg100_6292.jpg100_6291.jpg

Thanks for the updates! That is a nice ride you have going there and your doing a great job on it! Good luck!

There ya go. Make the next guy wonder what was going thru your mind as he sands it all back down.

he is going to be doing a whole lot more than sanding to bring this one back to stock. its all good...............

From what I can tell from the pics that sure fit in there nicely "great job".

got a good deal on a tank but needed side inlet. this should work.

100_6632.jpg100_6633.jpg100_6634.jpg100_6635.jpg100_6636.jpg

got to clean out the inside and pressure test.going to hang and then fit up the fuel fill tubing.

Got some epoxy sealer sprayed on the floors, making slow but forward progress.

100_6618.jpg100_6621.jpg

Forward progress is always better. Floor looks great.

Starting work on trunk floor replacement

IMAG0462.jpgIMAG0467.jpgIMAG0469.jpg100_6637.jpg100_6638.jpg

Looking good! I can't believe how good the floors are on that car. Unfortunately I don't think there is a b body north of the rust belt that doesn't need wheel house and trunk pan work done. Do it your way, that is definitely my thoughts exactly. Usually when I change something it's for good reason. These cars were not perfect back in the day and why not use technology to improve things to make things last longer. Keep up the good work.

Looking good! I can't believe how good the floors are on that car. Unfortunately I don't think there is a b body north of the rust belt that doesn't need wheel house and trunk pan work done. Do it your way, that is definitely my thoughts exactly. Usually when I change something it's for good reason. These cars were not perfect back in the day and why not use technology to improve things to make things last longer. Keep up the good work.

thanks, i got the car 33 plus yrs ago in national city ca so that explains the floors. i have done way to many things to devalue this car in that amount of years LOL... young ,not thinking,looking ahead types of things including loosing the orignal motor in favor of a dealer rebuilt one 30 yrs ago. the list can go on forever, but in reality the car will go on with me forever and im doing it up to suite my taste and style as i have done over many years. it has a bit of sedimental valve as it was the wifes and i first car. yes i still got her to,LOL and glad of it. more pics coming soon

Amazing the difference painting a floor makes, all of a sudden it looks nice and clean. Nice work

Auto Transport Service
Back