• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 bee project

Amazing the difference painting a floor makes, all of a sudden it looks nice and clean. Nice work

yes, actually makes one feel like things are moving forward. thanks and nice job on your 69, i will be getting with ya on some wheel selections as i get closer?

more shots, going the wide wheel well route. back seat will remain. dana 60 with a 4 link system. opted for max clearance in wells. creative rail mods. IMAG0464.jpgView attachment 179486IMAG0470.jpgIMAG0471.jpgIMAG0473.jpgIMAG0473.jpgIMAG0474.jpgIMAG0476.jpgIMAG0476.jpg

got the trunk pan laid in, one piece. nothing like fresh metal scent. slow but surely progressing. i got no pipe dreams of finishing this in months. hopefully done in about 1.5 years. ( CAR COMPLETE )
100_6640.jpg100_6641.jpg100_6642.jpg100_6643.jpg100_6644.jpg100_6645.jpg100_6647.jpg

Guess I'm late to the party but wow you've done some serious work 505 and everything is looking great! I had that "just a few months" pipe dream once, 2 years ago lol. Just keep up the great work and you'll get there before you know it

Guess I'm late to the party but wow you've done some serious work 505 and everything is looking great! I had that "just a few months" pipe dream once, 2 years ago lol. Just keep up the great work and you'll get there before you know it

thanks and super work on your build. i have spied in many times. all good........................

humps are back in

stretched out and back in. all sealed. cool ****......................

100_6712.jpg100_6713.jpg100_6714.jpg100_6715.jpg100_6716.jpg

new fill zone

100_6710.jpg100_6711.jpg

So I'm not the only one that likes this idea. Looks good 505.

Looking good. I had the pipe dream,and like you didn't plan on going as far. But the next thing you know windows come out and it becomes crazy real fast. But keep your head up gonna have one bad a** bee when your done.

So I'm not the only one that likes this idea. Looks good 505.

are you going that route with the fill

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys, picked up the rear end a few months ago. making some mods to get it fit up in there.

IMG_0009.jpgIMG_0010.jpgIMG_0011.jpg

sorry your selling your car.

Saw your car in the Mopar for sale section and didn't wanted to pollute your for sale thread, but I saw that you have a torque spec sheet that came with your Magnum Force front end?

When I received mine (it is the transformer one) I didn't get any specs sheets or anything only the parts...
Is it possible to get a clear shot of that spec sheet please?

Thanks for your help and wish you a good sale.

Auto Transport Service
Back