• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Hemi runner project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should read the Sticky entitled "Read this before posting as well" which can be found at the very top of the "Mopars For Sale" Forum...

It's not exactly open-season to opine as you would suggest...and nothing you wrote causes me to take particular umbrage...I simply tire of the never-ending parade of people chiming in on other people trying to conduct legitimate business transactions when they have nothing substantive to offer...

Couple of Bumps for ya, Tembo...:grin:

Ah, this is the Internet, and, this is a BBS section, this means that people do opine about what they see. And, when you post pictures for people to see, you can either comment positively or negatively, or say nothing. What part of this don't you understand?[/QUOTE]

This is a copy and paste from the sticky at the top of the cars for sale section:

"Please do NOT make derogatory editorial comments about what someone has for sale, or what they are asking for it. If you don't like it, or think they are out of their minds asking whatever price they are.....keep it to yourself"

What part of this don't you understand?

:yes::tongueflap:
Really???...and for $16.5K you're expecting what kind of J Car...one with OE Gold Certification perhaps...???

Never ceases to amaze me how some people JUST FEEL COMPELLED TO COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS FOR SALE when they're not even close to being in the purchasing mix... It's the "For Sale" section...not the "Editorial" section...

It takes all kinds, Tem... :edgy:

ACME

Thanks for directing their attention to that post which they SHOULD HAVE READ before posting.

and I appreciate the bumps.

The only "editorial" comment I'm going to make is this. "H" code "projects" are selling in the $7K -$9K range and are (maybe) a high $20K car when done. This is a REAL "J" code car, and as such is worth (even in todays market) $75K-$100K. So do the math.

One more thing. There will be NO more "discussion" about this. If you're interested in the car, then please have something to say. If you aren't interested, then REREAD the sticky at the top of the page

Just keeping my options open.... Trying to decide which way is the best to open the money pit! Spook.

Have a nice pair of doors, "055" radiator, and 4 "H" wheels to go with

guess I'm under the misconception that there aren't many of these left laying around. Ya really can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of these. They must be everywhere.

yeah, that must be it lol

guess I'm under the misconception that there aren't many of these left laying around. Ya really can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of these. They must be everywhere.

yeah, that must be it lol

I would love to have it , But I got way to many project already

I'd come get it but I don't feel like dragging a set of wheels and tires all the way out to Texas again...:rolling:

A little bump for you there Tembo...no extra charge for the punchline...:D

ACME

Damnit man. This one INCLUDES wheels and tires:black_eye:

:rolling::rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back