• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Hemi runner project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan for the runner? Dunno. If someone were seriously interested I'd talk to them. It's just a "wait and see" kind of thing right now.

i've got a 68 hemi runner real j code 4spd with 10'718 orginal miles..although now not for sa,le ..i had it listed for 35'000 with everthing the car has a perfect orginal underbelly an all i got was total moron's inquiring.....the car will be sent across the auction block apoun completion

i have a real j code 68 runner with 10'718 orginal miles and have delt with the same crap when i had it listed...i decided to put on the rottissory an prepare for auction.

people with lots of dough do not buy cars online they go to the auctions

Yes, no, no, yes

I've owned it for the last 5 years. It was in the previous owner's hands for the 18 previous years, and has been in the same, untouched condition. The forensics validate how I say it was originally equipped

Suffice it to say it will need work like Donny is doing to his cars.

Ok...after seeing the latest pics of Donny's GTX I can say Agent J isn't THAT bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back