• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 road runner under dash and engine rewire kits

paladin06

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
OK folks. How about some recommendations on rewiring my under dash and engine rewire kits?

Thanks

M&H harness hands down. Year one has exclusive rights to them so you'll have to go through YO. On the upside YO's discount codes work for the harnesses. Classic Industries have some good looking harnesses just looking through thier catelog but I don't know who makes them.

I've used the M&H ones sold through Year One on 2 cars now and have had absolutely no problems. They are exactly the same as stock - you wont be disappointed. Wait for a 30% off sale to soften the blow of the cost.

70Gtx just posted up a 30% code off but it's for today only

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?60233-Attn-30-off-Today-Year-One!

Shop YEARONE now

Use Code: SUN30
All orders will save 30%* on eligible items. Simply enter SUN30 in the red promo code box of your shopping cart. Your cart will show the discounted sale price along with the normal retail price.

*Sale does not apply to items marked “Discount Exempt” and cannot be used with any other offer. This is an internet-only sale, phone calls are not eligible for the discounts. Offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other promotions. This offer is not transferable and will not be extended. Pricing and promotions may change at any time without prior notice.
Sale valid online Sunday, September 29, 2013.

Save 30% Today!

Last edited:
I think these wiring kits are a little overpriced so if you're going to get one get all the harnesses at the same time (engine,dash ,forward light etc.) And definitely use a 30% discount code .I just priced all the harnesses for my ride and it was over 1k , but with the discount code it was in the mid 700 dollar range and that's not too bad shipping was like 21 bucks for ground. If you want an original wiring system for your car than the M&H are exactly what you are looking for, however if you want to do a lot of upgrading (ele fans ,hid lights etc.) Then this would not be my first option as the fuse box is only an 8 circuit and I think the alts are pushing like 50 amps .I guess my biggest kick with this system is that it's just like the factory's ,so I would think it would have the same weaknesses like the bulkhead connectors and overheating over time .Anyone who has ever really worked on Mopars will tell you straight up that the wiring in these cars just outright fail big time! To be fair though these cars are quite old so if you go with the M&H wiring maybe it could take just as long to have a failure.I know everyone who has used them here have nothing but good things to say. Good luck and God bless.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back