• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner radiator

69roadrunner383

Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
The radiator in my 69 Roadrunner needs to be redone , so I need a cheap radiator to run in the meantime. I am looking at a champion radiator right now. Just wondering if anyone can give me a part number for the one I need to order. The radiator I have now is a 22-inch, with a driver side Inlet. I don't want to do any kind of fabrication, since it will only be in the car for a short while. Thank you all in advance for all your help.

Glen Ray will take all your money for the right one... But I bet he knows were the cheap ones are too... I like him a lot..

Call Bob at Glenn Ray and see what his time line is. I bet he can fix yours faster than it will take to get it there and back. It will be done right and probably the last time you have to do it. One and done!

Steve has the correct 053 radiator for sale right here in our own classifieds! Buy it and get any good radiator shop to recore, it if you think it needs it (looks damn good in pictures), install in your car and sell your core for the same you bought from Steve! @3white74

Auto Transport Service
Back