• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 charger rad stamp location

VEGETA97

Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me exactly where on a 1970 Dodge charger radiator support stamp would be. Looking for specific location, so far it just "on the support core". Is it upper, lower inner, etc. A picture would be great. I've found the trunk lip one already, but no luck on the radiator support yet. Not sure if it's just buried by paint as was the trunk lip one or rusted over. If I know where to check exactly I can run some thinner over it if there's paint there. Thanks in advance

It is on the radiator side of the support and slightly to the left of center. Also, it is stamped upside down. A portion of the radiator cap can be seen in the lower left corner of the image below...my 70 B body.

IMG_20170102_165716991_zpsclrvify1.jpg

It is on the radiator side of the support and slightly to the left of center. Also, it is stamped upside down. A portion of the radiator cap can be seen in the lower left corner of the image below...my 70 B body.

IMG_20170102_165716991_zpsclrvify1.jpg
Thanks I'll check there in a bit.

I can't seem to find those numbers on my 71 GTX. Are they in a different spot for 71's?

Hey guys i cant find my VIN on my 72 charger magnum 400... Could you give me some ideas? Sry for my terrible english. Regrads From Germany

Auto Transport Service
Back