• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Coronet Four door

doninpagosa

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
I found a 70 Coronet 4 door car for sale locally and I planning to go see it in person today so I have a couple of questions for you guys. If the car is rust free (like the owner is saying), will most of the front end parts from a 4 door car exchange on to a 2 door car? Will most of the cars parts be a direct exchange except for the doors windows and obvious parts?

Are far as sheet metal goes entire front end and the trunk lid will swap to another 70 Coronet. Only glass that will is the windshield and I'm not positive about that.

You might also be able to use some of the rear sheet metal for patch panels for body lines. Front windshield will not work( per parts interchange manual) Front sheet metal will work.

You might also be able to use some of the rear sheet metal for patch panels for body lines. Front windshield will not work( per parts interchange manual) Front sheet metal will work.

Excellent suggestion on the metal for patch panels RRman and thanks for clarification on the windshield .. I knew SW wasn't the same and was sketchy on the 4 doors.

Thanks guys, I drove over about an hour to meet the guy but he stood me up and told me to come back tonight. I didnt really feel like making another trip and having 4 hour of windshield time today just to look at his car!

Thanks guys, I drove over about an hour to meet the guy but he stood me up and told me to come back tonight. I didnt really feel like making another trip and having 4 hour of windshield time today just to look at his car!

Tell him you've already seen that countryside and he can come to you for the next appointment. I hate dicks that waste my time.

Auto Transport Service
Back