• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'70 GTX Hemi Swap

This was post #18 in this very thread!
You are going to love that engine in the GTX. Don't know about how it is with a 3 speed but the NAG1 in mine is awesome. I'm getting hi teens-low20 mpg with my set up. Mine was NO numbers matched anything when I started plus it was a piece of swiss cheese so I did what I wanted. Here is a link to my build if you are interested
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?1121-B-Body-stiffening

NOTE the link to my build thread!
thanks
sorry for the 1000 questions but I am collecting all my parts for 5.7 hemi swap and got almost everything I need from bouchillon performance already. except mounts and exhaust I was thinking shorty headers.

Well I suppose since this thread was resurrected, it's due for an update, haha. I had been making decent progress(Through Oct. 2016)...and then life happened, car got moved to storage(where it still is now). And due to some unfortunate circumstances it's going to need work and $$ to get progress back to where it was previously.
Though I'm hoping in the coming weeks to be able to get the car back home to once again work on. I had nearly everything I needed to get the 5.7 installed and running. I probably won't be able to invest much into it for a while though I should have enough to keep me busy for a good bit. I'll keep you all updated, I almost felt like giving up...but going to wipe my tears away and jump back into it :)

Auto Transport Service
Back