• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71 Charger R/T louvered hood insert and base

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsaver

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The insert has some cosmetic flaws but all of the mounting stands(including the middle four) are intact with no previous repairs made. Three of the outside studs are missing the threaded end but are not broken off inside. The base received some what appear to be drain cuts at some point in its life. Does not affect function and cannot be seen but just want to point it out. The base is missing the drain tube thru bolt that would attach to the rubber drain tube. Asking $1000 plus shipping to be determined by location. Please inquire for exact shipping cost. Thanks -Tom

image.jpeg
I can include the hood to someone local to Framingham Ma. for pickup only. It's a 71(early if it matters) hood pin hood. Topside is all metal and decent has Bumps bruises etc. Hinge areas and holes are good. Underside needs a couple of metal repairs. $1400 for all 3 pieces. Offers welcome.

Last edited:
View attachment 663288 I can include the hood to someone local to Framingham Ma. for pickup only. It's a 71(early if it matters) hood pin hood. Topside is all metal and decent has Bumps bruises etc. Hinge areas and holes are good. Underside needs a couple of metal repairs. $1400 for all 3 pieces. Offers welcome.
View attachment 663288 I can include the hood to someone local to Framingham Ma. for pickup only. It's a 71(early if it matters) hood pin hood. Topside is all metal and decent has Bumps bruises etc. Hinge areas and holes are good. Underside needs a couple of metal repairs. $1400 for all 3 pieces. Offers welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back