• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAtTDDAuto

Local time
7:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/4692194207.html. ill post some pics here too 100_4163.jpg100_4173.jpg100_4165.jpg2012-12-24 13.04.29.jpgPhoto02061326.jpgPhoto02061327.jpgcrank7.jpgcharger4.jpgcharger1.jpg2012-10-02 16.29.51.jpg2012-12-24 13.04.57.jpg i have other threads about this car as well hate to sell her -Don

I'm open to offers on my charger 426ci max wedge block beast mode

"Open to offers" does not count as a price.
Please post your asking price - or if the car is sold, then please mark it as such.
Original link to Craigslist is now dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
The charger is back on Craigslist Rochester NY for 13500 firm ignore that link on top it dose not work I will post a new link to the add

- - - Updated - - -

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/5044969745.html

I only posted this car so cheap because my daily driver died so I intend to sell my charger quickly regrettably so great deal right here I promise you that

I see tons of views on this thread where's the interest

Well I have been trying to text and email you about your CL ad on this car and you never really get back to me... Either you're too busy to bother with trying to sell it or, dunno.

I'm in Lockport NY, and might be interested in driving out to look at it. So if you want to tell me everything you did to the car in this thread, that will help me decide to drive out there and take a gander.

Idk what your talking about I've been answering calls on this car every single day lowbalpers think they are getting it for free its already a steal at this price call me I assure u I will answer

can you tell me about the motor. year cubic inch thanks

There's a huge thread here about my engine "426 max wedge anyone interested" there's pics of everything there and all info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back