• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 GTX from Washington state

Slant 6 Music

Local time
6:12 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks. Tried this once before but didn't get response. Just got my dream car, a 71 GTX 440-6 car. So I'm pretty excited to be back into a Mopar classic.

The only current issue I have is....getting it into the US from Canada. I can't even get a broker or any companies to call me back!

If anyone knows of a good outfit to haul it in an enclosed trailer, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

I have heard good reviews about tfx out of Toronto Canada..... I saw one of the inside of their haulers first hand top notch driver trucks and trailers maybe someone else can chime in on here if they've used them I was impressed

Thanks, I'll give them a call too. Most of these outfits don't even answer the phones.

Hi folks. Tried this once before but didn't get response. Just got my dream car, a 71 GTX 440-6 car. So I'm pretty excited to be back into a Mopar classic.

The only current issue I have is....getting it into the US from Canada. I can't even get a broker or any companies to call me back!

If anyone knows of a good outfit to haul it in an enclosed trailer, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!
Well, the Welcome Wagon isn't exactly the place to post questions like this.....but the General Forum would/should be better....and from what I'm hearing, it's not easy to get anyone to work anymore.

Man, you hit that on the head! What the hell is wrong with people?! I did post this on the general forum too and just discovered I received responses. I probably need to get my profile updated so I get notifications on this type of stuff. There were a few suggestions there. Thanks

Here are some pics. They are actually from when the car was sold into Canada. Of course, I've seen all updated pics and videos, facetime etc. Still looks the same!

71 GTX 1.jpg 71ply105167-8.jpg Engine 2.jpg Interior 1.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, best wishes on a good transporter.

Welcome from Wisconsin, from a 71' GTX owner.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from WNY. Looks like a Great Car. Try packing it with Illegal Aliens, and They'll let you drive it across !!!

Welcome from WNY. Looks like a Great Car. Try packing it with Illegal Aliens, and They'll let you drive it across !!!
I had not thought of that. Yes, fill it with illegal non vaxxed carrying fentynal, heroin, etc. ....and just cruise right in!

Auto Transport Service
Back