• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Plymouth RoadRunner Drag Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopower

Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 71 Road Runner that has been a Drag car since 76-77. Could be easily made back to orignal. Has dana 60 rear with coil over suspension and is tubbed out. Has no interior except for door and side panels and racing buckets. Has Cheetah shifter along with race tranny with scatter shield, loops, and drive shaft. No motor. Has had a quarter put on drivers side and needs refinished with filler, bondo is cracking along seam. This car is about 95% rust free. Has sub frame connectors, ladder bars, hoosier slicks. I am asking $3500 OBO. Car is in NEBRASKA about 2 hours west of omaha.

027.gif

024.gif

026.gif

028.gif

025.gif

Thanks, I would love to build it. Would make an awsome Pro Street Car. I have too many projects and not enough money to work on all of em. So I will try to sell some so I can put the money into one and complete it.:grin:

Would also be interested in trading for a newer, decent 4x4 atv, 400 or bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back