• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparbob

Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Need to sell my car, don't want to, have too. 1971 Sat. cloned to partial R.R.. 440 .030 over, Keith Black pistons 10.4 to 1, Comp cam, Edelbrock manifold, Holley carb, 727 trans, 3.23 Suregrip. Car looks and runs great.
$18,900. Willing to pay finders fee if someone provides a buyer.

mopar1A.JPG

mopar2A.JPG

mopar3A.JPG

Thanks 69Hemi. Do not really want to sell. Other priorities have come up.

Thanks 69Hemi. Do not really want to sell. Other priorities have come up.

I understand that,....... sometimes Bad things happen to Good people, ........been there , done that, ..it's been awhile, but I haven't forgotten,........ I am going to contact a friend that was looking for a 71 Plymouth about 2 months ago and see if he has found any thing yet,.... I'm going to turn him on to it if he's interested.......I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks 69Mopar all help is appreciated!!

moparbob, PM back with your location within the Palmetto State, I got a friend that maybe interested, both of us are in S.C. also, ...I showed him pictures, He wants me to ride with him to see it in person sometime...........got my fingers crossed for ya !

moparbob, PM back with your location within the Palmetto State, I got a friend that maybe interested, both of us are in S.C. also, ...I showed him pictures, He wants me to ride with him to see it in person sometime...........got my fingers crossed for ya !

PM sent

Hi,
does anybody know, if the car is still for sale?
He hasn't been online since the last post three weeks ago
I wondering if there is any other possibilty to contact him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back