• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73-74 Charger Bolts & Hardware ID help!

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Okay - so for those that didn't see my restoration thread, I disassembled my 74 Charger 24 years ago and I labeled, bagged and tagged everything during disassembly; so I thought!

I found 4 bags that I didn't label!!! I've figured out most of them, and I've narrowed it down to these are primarily from the bumper removals. I need help identifying a few that I can't figure out!

Group 1 - must have to do with the license plate bracket and gas filler tube (single washer).
Group 2 - NO IDEA!
Group 3 - are the front bumper fillers to bumper screws
Group 4 - are the rear center bumper filler to bumper screws
Group 5 - HELP! Clueless!
Group 6 - rear crash bumper pads to chrome bracket nuts (screw on to the bumper pads to attached to the chrome part)
Group 7 - are the rear bumper filler to bumper screws and nuts

So if anyone knows what #2 and #5 go to, I'd appreciate the help!!!

Thanks! Ron
IMG_5150.JPG

The tail light assy's are attached to the bumper with plastic rivets. The #2 rivets are 5 males, and 4 females. I know this because when I was rear ended, all of the damn plastic rivets broke. As far as #5 nuts, too many places 3/8"x16 bumper bolts and brackets.

Auto Transport Service
Back