• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Charger Rallye 440 TX9

Time to introduce my quadruple black 74 Charger Rallye U code. One of 208, TX9, black vinyl, stripes, and interior.

I pulled this out of a huge old tobacco warehouse in Fuquay-Varina NC back in August of 2020 for the Craigslist bargain price of $4000. Story was that the man that lived in and took care of the warehouse owned it and in the late 80's blew the engine and pulled it. He passed away a couple years later and it has sat in the warehouse since. Super straight and rust free. The original engine was nowhere to be found but I got a complete 76 440 in the deal. Here is how I found it and loaded up to come home.

View attachment 1351514View attachment 1351515View attachment 1351516View attachment 1351517

Time to introduce my quadruple black 74 Charger Rallye U code. One of 208, TX9, black vinyl, stripes, and interior.

I pulled this out of a huge old tobacco warehouse in Fuquay-Varina NC back in August of 2020 for the Craigslist bargain price of $4000. Story was that the man that lived in and took care of the warehouse owned it and in the late 80's blew the engine and pulled it. He passed away a couple years later and it has sat in the warehouse since. Super straight and rust free. The original engine was nowhere to be found but I got a complete 76 440 in the deal. Here is how I found it and loaded up to come home.

View attachment 1351514View attachment 1351515View attachment 1351516View attachment 1351517
T2R9, let me know where you purchased your vinyl top from please. I pretty much have the same car as you only a 1972 SE TX9. Need a new top. Thanks, Kraig

T2R9, let me know where you purchased your vinyl top from please. I pretty much have the same car as you only a 1972 SE TX9. Need a new top. Thanks, Kraig

Legendary, along with the seat covers and headliner. Top quality. Used the same for my 71.

Auto Transport Service
Back