• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75-76-77 B-bodies

Thanks for the steering wheel info.Just was at the MATS Vegas show. A guy from AZ had a 79 300 drag car.Of course it was called Moby Dick,The frickin' thing was running 10.80's. I wished I could of taken pictures but I'm a caveman and don't have a phone that can do anything but take calls and make calls. But it may show up on the forum.

Here's a Magnum GT from 1994. However, I don't remember it looking like this. When I saw it last - around 1992 - it was red with no vinyl roof or maybe a red roof and it definitely had a red interior. It also had huge Cragar mags all around and my friend who took this pic tells me it had a blower as well. I do remember rumours about the guy wanting to put it back to stock condition so he could sell it. It looks stock in this pic with the for sale sign. Too bad. It was killer back in the day. :headbang:

Wylde1.

524938_10151522595319031_1665335978_n.jpg

Here's a Magnum GT from 1994. However, I don't remember it looking like this. When I saw it last - around 1992 - it was red with no vinyl roof or maybe a red roof and it definitely had a red interior. It also had huge Cragar mags all around and my friend who took this pic tells me it had a blower as well. I do remember rumours about the guy wanting to put it back to stock condition so he could sell it. It looks stock in this pic with the for sale sign. Too bad. It was killer back in the day. :headbang:

Wylde1.

View attachment 108964

Is that the guy who put a 671blower on his engine and red digital gauges in his Magnum?

1976 with 88,000 miles rebuilt 400 with all the good stuff.727 with shift kit,new tires and dual exhaust.Its a bucket seat car with original paint and interior.I took a chance and bought it sight unseen from craigslist for a great price.Imjust hope I get to drive it and enjoy it before the weather gets bad.

Did you buy this Cordoba out of Illinois? I was going to look at one just like this, but it sold before I could go.

Is that the guy who put a 671blower on his engine and red digital gauges in his Magnum?
I honestly don't remember. I asked the guy who took the pic and he can't remember either. I just remember the huge Cragar rims and tires. I wasn't as much of a fan of these cars as I am today. Back then I never liked the '71 Charger, but I sure like them a lot today. Tastes sure change over the years.

Wylde1.

I honestly don't remember. I asked the guy who took the pic and he can't remember either. I just remember the huge Cragar rims and tires. I wasn't as much of a fan of these cars as I am today. Back then I never liked the '71 Charger, but I sure like them a lot today. Tastes sure change over the years.

Wylde1.

Yep, never liked the 71-74 Chargers but, I have a friend that has a 71, 72 & 73 Charger and I've been working on them. And he never liked the Magnum XE/GT's but they've grown on him too. :)

I like seeing all of these late Bs. I'll throw a pic of mine out here.

1977 Cordoba

HPIM0705.jpg

Thanks for the thumbs up on the Doba. It will be better when the performance matches the look.

Old tired rebel, no problem! I myself had to look quite a while to find the right set of tips for it.

Magnum GT, thanks! I really figured I'd get a lot of haters for the spoiler, but so far so good. Doesn't really matter that much to me though, I see something in my mind and just go there. Thanks for noticing the attention to detail there!:grin:

Old tired rebel, no problem! I myself had to look quite a while to find the right set of tips for it.

Magnum GT, thanks! I really figured I'd get a lot of haters for the spoiler, but so far so good. Doesn't really matter that much to me though, I see something in my mind and just go there. Thanks for noticing the attention to detail there!:grin:

I have been fighting the wing thing myself. I need something back there. I had a 70 go wing on mine , but it just didn't do it for me. im really liking what you did there. the body lines on the decklid are challenging. I want a duck tail type spoiler like yours but one that sits on the body like the aspen R/T ,Super Coupe spoilers. I hope to come up with something this summer. yours looks great. im the same way , I see it in my head and then I have to make it happen lol

I turned the pic right side up

Attachments

• charger%20r%20spoiler%201.jpg
    charger%20r%20spoiler%201.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 570
75' Custom Suburban Wagon 59K 360 going back in with Mag heads & Purple Stripe cam

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 520
  • SAM_3674.JPG
    SAM_3674.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 533
Auto Transport Service
Back