• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75-76-77 B-bodies

You all have probably seen my 75 Roadrunner but here is another pictures rr.JPG

Man this reminds me of high school. Keystones and just a little bigger rim on a mid 70s 2 door. Real cars started to die out the day they quit putting hood ornaments on cars.Opera lights and padded tops! This Doba is nice. Somebody needs to photoshop the mailboxes off the trunk though.
OOps! Forgot to reply with quote on the dark red Cordobe. Road Runner above is nice too.

Last edited:
Who did your cage?? What did they start with??

Since it was such a nice day here today, and since I was out cleaning the garage, and since I haven't posted any pics of the updates on my ride for almost a year, I decided to snap off a few pics. The pics aren't great, and she's a little dirty, but you get the idea.

First is the newly fabbed billet grille and intercooler air dam. The sun was shining directly into the grille, normally the rad support stuff back there isn't nearly so noticeable through it. Also of note is that the front is riding way high because of the pulled engine right now. (A whole other story.)

The second couple are of the custom rear spoiler. I know I may catch hell for it, but I think it gives the car an even longer, lower profile. I was going for something of a hybrid of drag style wing, but smaller and more laid back like a Nascar spoiler. I think it is a nice mix of those.

Next is the rearend swap that I had talked of in some other threads a while back. It's a Strange 60 with a spool and 3.54's. I also went with some CalTracs bars, mono-leaf springs, and adjustable shocks. Some custom fabbed brackets enabled me to retain the stock rear swaybar.

The next two pics are of the Wilwood brake setups with powdercoated calipers, front and rear.

Next is an interior shot, since out of all the other photos of my car on here, there weren't any of the inside. It shows some recent additions such as a few new gauges in the dash panel, a new shifter, stainless door bar guards, and a fire extinguisher.

Last but not least, is a small view of the new 8-point roll cage and 5 point harnesses. As you can see, my cage builder now hates me, as I insisted on keeping the stock buckets and rear seat. Sorry pal, they are just too damn cool to change! LOL! Coming soon are some slots in the seats for the shoulder and crotch straps to pass through.

Sorry such a long post, but as I said, it's been a while and there are quite a few updates. Oh, who am I kidding? With the weather changing now, I am getting the fever, and I was just looking for an excuse to pull the cover off of it and stare for a while! :icon_biggrin:

Thats a dead ringer for my dash, except for the column shifter. Picked up 2 of those 140 MPH speedo's of e-bay, and yes my tach is factory.

My wife bought a brand new 1978 Chrysler LeBaron for her first car. Dark blue two door with white "corinthian" leather. 318 under the hood and it never gave us a problem. Beautiful car. Would like to find another sometime to resto for her.

Here you go, guys! I couldn't find my most recent pics, but these show most of the current changes. I will get some better shots after this next round of mods. Stay tuned!

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

Justins20Charger20Engine.jpg

I'm truly impressed! I have some work to do on my Cordoba to compete with your gem. Good job! I'm glad I caught your remark about the side exhaust having clearance issues, made me think twice on doing that with mine. Your engine bay is how I want mine to look, eventually.

A hard to find original,

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 522
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 512
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 526
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 516
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 505
My 1976 Charger Sport...
Original photo from paper. Had him now about 10 years. Lots of upgrades since then. Getting new ones up soon. Will be selling him. Hopefully here... he needs a good home!
View attachment 205774

last years of the lineup

Attachments

• 1979-chrysler-cordoba-da-doba.jpg
    1979-chrysler-cordoba-da-doba.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 1979-chrysler-cordoba-314180.jpg
    1979-chrysler-cordoba-314180.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 390
  • chrysler-cordoba-12.jpg
    chrysler-cordoba-12.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 5954166633_1dd5db0ac1_z.jpg
    5954166633_1dd5db0ac1_z.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 435
  • tumblr_miuq88yEYj1s1f10do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_miuq88yEYj1s1f10do1_500.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 387
  • tumblr_mhvslbV0Qo1s1f10do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mhvslbV0Qo1s1f10do1_500.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 380
I have a console shifter/linkage from a 75+ b body. it was in my 71 RR before I swapped to a pistol grip auto. it's FREE if you pay shipping.

1975 RoadRunner---mostly survivor. I drive it almost everyday.

Attachments

• 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 377
Nice car bill, I ran across a black 75 for sale, unfortunately no title.

Bill is your car dark green or black? It looks like a really nice car.

The car is dark green with black interior-buckets with console. The car has very limited options. What is pretty cool is that it is a Canadian build so the emissions stuff is a bit wonky-- it can "take" leaded fuel and is "missing" some of the other stuff. It has about 120k on it and is very solid at 75-85 but lacks the "umph" off the line. I'm bummed that the car did not come with a build sheet but I did find a hand written note from a previous owner from '95. I've done a bunch of searching but the name is pretty common so no joy.

Nice looking car. I assume this has a white stripe? It almost looks silver in the pictures. Anyhow nice car.

78 Magnum

ed phone 16 may 2013 036 (800x600).jpg

Here is my Magnum. Original and numbers natch. 67000 miles. Some of you may have seen it before. No better pictures at the moment. Lots of cleaning has taken place since this picture was taken. This was just after getting it running after over 20 years of sitting in a barn.

I know and have all documents on the car. I was with Dad when he bought it new.

I was at Cruisin' The Coast down in Biloxi, Mississippi a couple months ago and ran across this on that was up for auction.

Thought you guys might be interested in seeing it so, here you go...

1zmig75.jpg

11sjyw7.jpg

2rm4dvt.jpg

70j4ib.jpg

121ac06.jpg

She sure was clean. That interior is something else though.

Yea, that was the southwest decor' package. A friend had bought a new Cordoba with that interior.Weird optioned car,had a 318 and the highoutput 140 amp? alternator

Auto Transport Service
Back