• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Road Runner

efriedrich

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
This old man has lived down the street from me for 12 years and I have only seen this car a few times, he never takes it out of his garage. Spotted it last night while were we out riding bikes. He is the original owner.

Attachments

• mmmmm.jpg
    mmmmm.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 479
Those things don't get any respect. You've got to love the star wars style deck sticker. try to buy it, it's probly not for sale but but let them know your interested you never know! May the force be with you.:star_wars2:

I have always liked that body style. I know they are not too popular but there is something about them. Sure would be nice with a big block and a 4 speed.

I agree, I would love to find one for a project car. They look cool as heck and after seeing Droptops, im hooked on them.

It has a single exhaust, did they come with duals. It has ralley wheels too, sweet looking ride. I keep looking for him out side to strike up a conversation but I rarely see him, he is not friendly at all. Its a strange color too kind of a burgandy but with a little orange cast to it,looks like new.

i just wanna run into the trunk decal...thats gotta be a rare car.

You most definitely need to strike up a conversation with him. Even if he is not that friendly, I am sure he would love to talk about his Road Runner. What part of Indiana are you in?

I feel like I'm stalking the dude lol, but I never see anybody outside and I go by his house on purpose 4,5,6, times a day. I was thinking about putting a note in his mail box but I will probably just try to catch him outside. I am seriously thinking selling the Cordoba just in case, I have a buddy who has been pestering me to sell it to him anyway. What would be a fair price for a very clean 75 runner with say 50-70k miles.

There is a 75 Roadrunner someone painted sublime green, believe it is in southern Indiana as I found it under the evansville Indiana Craigslist. Think the guy wants $7500.00 seems a bit steep although the car looks nice.

I just looked at the roadrunner in the evansville craigslist, if that one is worth 7500 than this one would be in the 10k plus range. Its hard to beleive that this guy wont have a good idea of what it is worth and probably on the high side at that.

There is a 75 Roadrunner someone painted sublime green, believe it is in southern Indiana as I found it under the evansville Indiana Craigslist. Think the guy wants $7500.00 seems a bit steep although the car looks nice.

Try this link. Your link is for a year book on ebay/ LOL. I have looked at this car and it seams to be pretty solid, but in no way work the asking price in my opinion. I guess I'm just not a greenie, but to each their own.

http://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/2939141682.html

My wifes best friend, husband had one of those, I never new the guy till he found out I had mopars....he put a 440 6pack 4spd in it...went to go get it running for him and the 6pack was gone...put a 4 barrel on it got it running ..I had a friend for life....he had to let it go 5 or so years ago....best I could get was $2500......the only thing it needed was an interior..I called the guy to buy it back but he died and nobody knew what to do with it....I should look the car up..

Auto Transport Service
Back