• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

78 magnum t-top sun visor mounts?

Tony Tee

Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Is this a correct sun visor mount for a 78 magnum with a t-bar roof?
20210131_162637.jpg

Not sure... I won't get too look today but we have two T top magnums to look at if someone doesn't chime in.

Not sure... I won't get too look today but we have two T top magnums to look at if someone doesn't chime in.

Hey curiousyellow 71. I'm thinking that these might be specific for visors that have wiring for the passenger side vanity mirror with lights. Because I saw some for a cordoba on sale on ebay that have a different mount. Mine are real loose and was looking for a better pair.

What color did you need, black? The different mount is due to vanity style mirror.

What color did you need, black? The different mount is due to vanity style mirror.

Hi, yes that makes sense. It has vanity mirrorsI. and a black interior. I'm also needing a black leather rear seat or at least the upholstery from one. I know it's a long shot, but I'll never find one if I don't ask.
Thanks, Tony Tee.

I'll try to remember to dig around my stash and get back

Auto Transport Service
Back