• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a drop WTF I'm doing Good Guy Alert

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Dude, I was starving! :D

@moparwacko is a good man ......... I just got a door dash delivery for not one, but two sausage and pepper sandwiches! you can't make this stuff up :lol:

I was only looking for a 6 dollar Carlisle sandwich....... Thanks Jim, I got you covered next time ......... unbelievable :rofl:

IMG_20231007_165331277.jpg

it arrived warm and fresh...... I'm headed out to the shop with a full belly....... I'm so not worthy :lowdown:

@moparwacko You're the 4th king. The original 3 kings gifted Jesus Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh. The 4th king gifted the Jersey Jesus 2 sausage and pepper sandwiches... sounds fair.
What a nice thing to do.

That's badass! Good on moparwacko! I also like how he used 'mopar w' for the order....I use fake funny names all the time, especially when the name will be called out loud or shown on a screen. 'Rod Manly' always gets a snicker or two:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What, random food shows up at your door and you think maybe I had something to do with it? Maybe it's a secret FBBO benefit?

:poke:

Enjoy

Last edited:
the wife got one...... she loves sausage :lol:

anyway, check this out......... she grew up in Hammonton, every year the carnival comes to town; and every year she sends me down there for sausage and pepper sandwiches. I didn't get there this year, cause I was in Carlisle. She got her sanwich, better late than never :D:blah::blah::blah:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What, random food shows up at your door and you think maybe I had something to do withit? Maybe it's a secret FBBO benefit?

:poke:

Enjoy

lololol....... she comes out to the shop and asks if I ordered door dash (we never do those type of things); I say "no, why?"

she's like, "there's food here for Mopar W"; that has to be you, right?

Me: "huh?, "what?"

as I'm processing, she mentions sausage sandwiches; I'm like Holy ****!!!! LMAO!!!!! :rofl:

Wacko be like.......... "JFC, what do I have to do to shut this a-hole up?" :mad::mad::mad:

it arrived warm and fresh...... I'm headed out to the shop with a full belly....... I'm so not worthy :lowdown:
You Sir are definitely worthy, I've asked you a lot of body and paint questions and you've been gracious enough to put up with my stupidity.
I promised it at Carlisle, but got busy.
A promise is a promise.

You Sir are definitely worthy, I've asked you a lot of body and paint questions and you've been gracious enough to put up with my stupidity.
I promised it at Carlisle, but got busy.
A promise is a promise.

I got you next year...... but if you get down this way before then, carve out an hour or 2 and I'll hook you up!

Wife just asked if I'm the God Father :lol:

she said when it arrived, she thought maybe I was having food delivered to the shop behind her back and they messed up :D

Auto Transport Service
Back