• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Merry Christmas from our Shop to yours!

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
I made the Wife very happy, having some "by appointment" customers by tonight, with her thinking she wasn't going to get to spend any time with our kids this Christmas. Learning our first Grandchild is in the oven is the best thing that 2020 has presented us so far!
christmas2020 043.JPG
christmas2020 045.JPG

51IFhA+ttjL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

That's AWESOME news, my friend! You're gonna dig it, trust me. :)
Merry Christmas to all the clan!

51IFhA+ttjL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Congratulations....
Having a grand kid in the oven takes 9 months....
If you put him / her in the microwave, you will have your grand kid in just 3 months !!! LOL....

Happy Holidays....

Congratulations, you are truly blessed! Life is good celebrate! 440' Merry Christmas!

Congrats Wayne to you and your family!!! You're blessed, but then again, you already knew that!!! Ulli

I made the Wife very happy, having some "by appointment" customers by tonight, with her thinking she wasn't going to get to spend any time with our kids this Christmas. Learning our first Grandchild is in the oven is the best thing that 2020 has presented us so far!
View attachment 1045229 View attachment 1045230

On top of the hood?! Man you're brave lol. Thanks for helping me out earlier this year with my grille reassembly; happy holidays to you and yours...

And then you realise that one day you go to bed with your wife and wake up next to grandma :rofl:

Congratulations !!!

Congrats Wayne! Grandkids are the greatest. Love them, spoil them then give them back! Do it all over again. :D

Merry Christmas

Auto Transport Service
Back