• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Mopar owner again after a 30+ year break, in Napa CA

Funny you mentioned that your aren't sure you like the indications it's a red car.... I've never really been a red fan either yet currently own two red cars & one is a 68 Coronet R/T... If it's gotta be red at least it's a nice deep blood red not a orange/red tomato color...View attachment 1363802
I would have a hard time not liking that. That is a different red than I imagined. Very nice.

I would have a hard time not liking that. That is a different red than I imagined. Very nice.
Well that is PP1 which is the only Red available until late spring of 68 so for most of 68 production...

Welcome from Maine! Good trade and best thing was it came to you! Enjoy!

newwelcome.jpg

Yeah, the poor guy…

That’s all I had to see to decide I need a 4-post now to start creating some more space for more cars.
:lol:
My friend put four 4 post lifts in his garage years ago, so when I built my garage I made the ceilings 12 feet high with the plan of putting three four post lifts in the back of the garage. Well 15 years later I finally got around to getting the lifts,and have picked up so many more cars during that time I ended up putting five four post lifts back there.

My friend put four 4 post lifts in his garage years ago, so when I built my garage I made the ceilings 12 feet high with the plan of putting three four post lifts in the back of the garage. Well 15 years later I finally got around to getting the lifts,and have picked up so many more cars during that time I ended up putting five four post lifts back there.
You're my hero lol

Welcome from Alabama, the 68 R/T has to be one of the coolest rides.

Welcome from Alabama, the 68 R/T has to be one of the coolest rides.
Thanks. I like it. In my younger days I had a 69 Charger and a 66 Coronet. I figure this falls somewhere in between those two.

I am going to go way out on a limb here and state that we might be working with slightly different budgets. That is just crazy!
No I am car poor like everyone else on here! It's not the budget, it's just how sick you are.

68 Dodge color pallet
Thanks Budnicks. Is your car UU, Light Blue? Is the one below UU? Right now, that would be my first choice although there is also DD, and AA on the list.

mopp-1004-01-o-1968-dodge-coronet-r-t-hardtop-side-view.jpg

Thanks Budnicks. Is your car UU, Light Blue? Is the one below UU? Right now, that would be my first choice although there is also DD, and AA on the list.

View attachment 1365668
No mine is LL1 (68 Plymouth's Surf Turquoise Poly-Metallic)
it's sort of like Med. Dark Turquoise Poly 'for Dodge' (LL1),
pallet sample below is a bit darker,
tints don't come across well

68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #4 PS frt.JPG

shows a bit darker, when not in the Calif. noon sun
68 RR LL1 10-29-2017 #1a DS frt.JPG

68 RR LL1 Clear #6  PS.JPG

68 RR paint chips.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back