• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Pillar Trim 71 Road Runner /// One Hole or Two Hole???

DeMopuar

Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1971 Road Runner that had a SPD of September 3, 1970, in Windsor, Canada. Should the A pillar plastic trim have one hole or two holes in it? From what I understand, my car should have A pillar trim with one hole, not two - well - mine has the two hole variety and the car has been restored already so I don't know how it originally came. I have not tried to take off the trim yet either - but I was just wondering from guys on this board if you could steer me in the direction that can solve this mystery?

Thanks!!!!

my 71 Windsor car has one hole
I do not know the SPD

One on mine SPD of 10/70

My experience has been the two hole pillar moldings were a late 71 change. I have a Sep 70 Charger with one hole, A Jan 71 Charger with one hole, and a June 71 Road Runner with two.

I have a very early 71 road runner built Aug. 70 and it has one screw. However I replaced the originals 25 years ago and can't them. Would need to pull one off and see how many holes in frame.

Auto Transport Service
Back