• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Wheel that i like

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Coker Hot Rod Wire. In primer,,they will plate, powder coat.

hrwc-hot-rod-wire-powdercoated-primer_36.png

Ive always loved wires. ever since I first laid eyes on them on the 60's Ferrari's

I was thinkin of getting them for my Newport...

DSC07646.JPG
IMG_3695.JPG
True spoke 16X8STD2012.jpg

Bill, will you be putting that wheel on your Jargar ..
Damn straight! They come in up to 15"x10." If i could have gotten them in a 5 on 130mm lug pat, they would be on my chop bug.
If i ever get a 68 Coronet, they a definite. I would have spokes powder coated to body color(black) and chrome the wheels.

Bill, will you be putting that wheel on your Jargar ..
Pop's.....who's Bill? Is that a reference to Billet? :)
If im alive in 2 years, im def getting an XJR....at least a normal asp XJ8. There's plenty of them out there for reasonable money.
Like Ford or not, the Ford running gear made Jags much more reliable drivers.

Pop's.....who's Bill? Is that a reference to Billet? :)
If im alive in 2 years, im def getting an XJR....at least a normal asp XJ8. There's plenty of them out there for reasonable money.
Like Ford or not, the Ford running gear made Jags much more reliable drivers.
Sorry Jim. Using theses Fancy iPhone Can't see the spelling half the time. And the spell check is always against me

If yer gonna do it, do it right ... 13" wheels, white wall tires, airbagged, plenty of murals, tuck 'n roll interior, lots of chrome ...

Sorry Jim. Using theses Fancy iPhone Can't see the spelling half the time. And the spell check is always against me
No problemo. prediction software drives me batshit. Like a subliminal overlord.....

If yer gonna do it, do it right ... 13" wheels, white wall tires, airbagged, plenty of murals, tuck 'n roll interior, lots of chrome ...
No thanx. Just wheel wells full of fat rubber & car slammed on tuned suspension.

Identifying laced wheels as a chollo thing is like identitying drifting with the Japanese. Both were around a long assed time before elements of those cultures latched onto them.

Both were around a long assed time before elements of those cultures latched onto them.

But when they did they did it with a vengance !!!

And being Canadian, I'm not familiar with the term "chollo".

But when they did they did it with a vengance !!!

And being Canadian, I'm not familiar with the term "chollo".
Chollos & Chooks.....lo rider, gang banging mexicans. Awful taste in cars IMO.

Identifying laced wheels as a chollo thing is like identitying drifting with the Japanese. Both were around a long assed time before elements of those cultures latched onto them.

can you identify a set of wires from pics alone?
i have a set that came off a 68 fury about ten years ago,
and they had been on that car since the 80-s.
the wheels are og but the center spinner/lock is much newer.
the crazy part is they are 16-s.

Auto Transport Service
Back