• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Abandoned 68' Plymouth satellite.

coronet68mx

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
A good friend of mine, (Rafael) send me this pic of a 68 satellite abandoned here in Mexico, is a sad view since this cars are so rare and scarce here, specially a Plymouth, this car never sold in Mexico, my friend send me this picture.

IMG-20221118-WA0008.jpg

Last edited:
I have a complete coronet, with a dana 60 and rally dash, this one have the standard dash, an unknown differential and at best a 383 2 bbl
It has OE air in the tires! You gots ta save it! :poke::rofl:
My first car was a 1969 Belvedere taxicab, so these 4 doors have a warm place in my heart!

If it's a big block car it most likely has an 8 3/4 in it.....and save it!

Yes.... its worth it, before something happens to it like the metal scrapper or the like. It looks like it has
some nice sheetmetal on it. It maybe best used for parts, but I like 4dr cars too. Any B-body 68 model
car that I have ever bought, had an 8.75 rearend, even the 318 cars.

Do you guys really think this car worth save it?
Without seeing detailed pics, it's hard to say. Are the floors still there? What about the trunk floor? Are the quarter panels shot? Anything can be restored but what would the cost be? Being in Mexico, I'm thinking the car is probably somewhat solid but only you can tell us that.....

Auto Transport Service
Back