• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD AED Performance 750HPHO-RD Carbs with earl fitting & Fuel Pressure Gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

67coronetman

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok what i have is two Brand new AED 750 carbs with new fitting & braided lines & Fuel Pressure Gauges they have ( Never been ran on the street only on a engine on the engine stand period they are ready to be bolted on & go.

Now let me say this from the start summits Price is 599.95 each with out the fitting & lines & Gauges so please do not ask me to take a penny less than what is POSTED PERIOD Cause what i am asking is more than fair these are a Friends Carbs he is going in a different direction so these are up for sale so contact me here on PM.

He wants 500.00 for each carb with the lines & fittings & Gauge Plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMAG0136.jpg
    IMAG0136.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 637
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 578
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 518
These Carbs need a good home and for the price with the extras its a great deal.

UPDATE ... !! NEW UPDATE AGAIN... :) ONE carb & both lines now are gone so there is still one carb left and its been discounted to 400.00 firm...plus shipping.. Its a great carb for a nice street car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back