• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Grabber Kit from B,E&A?

Chase383

Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anybody used one these? I'm searched in the past and found some negative reviews, but I've also read that B,E&A admitted their early efforts we less than stellar and re-tooled the parts.

Anybody bought one recently? My car isn't a factory N96 car, just a Roadrunner clone I plan to enjoy.

Thanks

What exactly are you calling a kit? The underhood fiberglass 3 pc. air box assembly?

If so, I spoke with Mike Ross (head honcho at BE&A) a few months ago about these. His words were "they're crap", "they don't fit correctly", "repair your original", etc. And he emphasized the first quote.

I'm not sure they are even for sale on his web site anymore, he may have pulled them...............Just looked on his site, don't see them listed anymore.

Best bet is to call him and ask.

for the amount they want for that garbage
save up and get a real one!

Doesn't AAR make one?

That is disappointing....

I checked B,E&A and they did pull the listing from their site. Stinger makes a glass bubble and door... but I've only seen one reference to them being even worse.

What is going rate for the real stuff?

Auto Transport Service
Back