• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alignment Cam Bolts

Oh yeah! The car tracks straight and the wheel returns to center nicely. The Firm Feel steering box still has the on center slop but I can't blame them...They do the best they can with a 60 year old design!

I am ordering the offset bushings. Do I replace all four on the car or just the front on each side?

Do all four. Do NOT follow the instructions as directed in the box! Install them as directed below.
K7103.jpg

To maximize the improvement in caster you want to install the front bushings with the arrow pointing to the center of the car to move the front of the a-arm out. At the rear bushing you want to install it with the arrow pointing out which moves the rear of the a-arm in. The net effect of all of this is a shift of the ball joint to the rear which will give you more caster.

I forget what the instructions on the box say exactly but I think they are written more to address camber and basically tell you that depending on if you need more or less camber, the arrow needs to install both to go to the inside or the outside respectively.

Auto Transport Service
Back