• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am i reading this right ?

looks like it...also don't forget the $100-200 for a 3rd party inspection service as well

Quarter panel doesn't look right.

My guess is off brand replacement.

I'll pass.

I wonder what that big wet spot is behind the front wheel in the next to the last picture?? Looks like a daily driver.

I know this car. It's beat to hell and back. The passenger quarter looks like its been beaten with a bag of pennies. Rust abundant, rough interior, rougher running! Steer clear. It would be daily driver quality if it could be driven daily but I wouldn't trust it to go around the block. Owner obviously hasn't paid much attention to maintenance.

I'm guessing that he's charging the inspection fee because he doesn't really want the car to be inspected. Just from the pictures it looks like it needs a complete restoration. At almost 14k it's already about 2k over what I would bid sight unseen.

That passenger side quarter looks like terrible fitment ....look at the wheel gap compared to the drivers side ...horrible

This guy wants people to pay 100 bucks to check his car out even if they don't buy it ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...6810392?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3f295ba098

That guy could have tried to at-least clean it & detail it, a little before taking & posting the photos, IMHFO the charging $$$ to look at it is completely ridiculous, but I've also seen allot worse cars, selling for allot more than the $14,200 bid so far too... the dash is hacked, no radio, the rear quarters do look kind of strange, I'm not sure if it's a reflection or shadowing or what the heck is wrong there & I would highly doubt it's only 26K original miles either, probably 126,000 miles... But a WS23 69 R/T HT is a pretty desirable car... $20k buy it now it could be yours...

Last edited:
The D in Dodge sits funny, No way.
3532gw1.gif

Greedy little bastard isn't he? I'd have to say that that's 126K on the clock. The only good thing I can say about it is Cr8crshr would like the color!

"All inspectors are welcome with $100 non refundable payment before inspection, since time is money"

[video=youtube;tKmAUnMMIG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKmAUnMMIG0[/video]

I once needed a quick inspection on a 70 Road Runner. Called a Pep Boys in his area and asked them to just give the car a once over on a lift, a test drive and a compression test which the owner was glad to do. The manager of the store ended up with my call because the employees did not know what to say. He agreed to my $100 offer.

He was surprised to find out what a good deal I was getting. And he enjoyed the the test drive and car so much, he told me to not even worry about the $100. Actually scared me a little. It turned out to be a great car.

That passenger side quarter looks like terrible fitment ....look at the wheel gap compared to the drivers side ...horrible

Look again at BOTH quarters, guys. Neither one is factory. Look at the WIDE lip on the inside of those wheelwells, they must be 3" wide, and how much they bulge out at the bottom. I have an R/T like this (in MUCH better shape I must say) and these rear quarters are NOT factory. Maybe somebody widened them to allow for a wider tire in back. Anyway, that car isn't worth 20k. If it is, mines worth at least 40k.

Auto Transport Service
Back