• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American racing TTO

65-440

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Over the past few months I've been debating wheels for my 68 Coronet. I was torn between TTO's or steel wheels. The TTO tire and wheel package was almost $400 more than Steelies. Tonight I jump on summit just to have another look, wow the TTO's price was slashed big time. Wheel and tire package is cheaper than Steelies ! I ordered ! Just passing the word incase anyone is in the market ... the 15x8.5 was a $200 wheel 2 months ago, $113 now ! Here's a pic of my order

Screenshot_20170328-204451.png

Here's my 68' with TTO wheels! Love the look!! 15x7 fronts and 15x8 rears.

13335540_10153433849577084_3226571929969293594_n.jpg

Wow it's almost like Summit made a mistake. That's crazy cheap! Solid buy!

Wow it's almost like Summit made a mistake. That's crazy cheap! Solid buy!
been watching those on ebay, for same price. too heavy for my taste, but like the look. would be killer w/ rocket launchers in front, w/ the centers a matching color too.

been watching those on ebay, for same price. too heavy for my taste, but like the look. would be killer w/ rocket launchers in front, w/ the centers a matching color too.
Too heavy ? I think they're pretty light. Borrowed a set from a buddy to see how I liked them and found them to be much lighter than the wheels I have now. Compared to a steel wheel is almost half the weight !

Auto Transport Service
Back