• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An all-female Fast and Furious movie?

SteveSS

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
I'm hearing more and more about this. It seems like a bad idea. I think the marketing directors at Bud Light thought, Hey, we can capture the LGBQTI+ audience too! Instead, they lost their core customers. Sure girls go to F&F movies with their boyfriends but I don't think girls choose F&F movies by themselves. Guys won't go. Hell, they barely go now because they've become so silly. Oh well, F&F had to die sometime. Let's hope it doesn't descend all the way and have the gay, trans, drag show F&F! Pun intended.

Maybe if all the straight beautiful girls drive naked and men get to pick the actresses. Maybe....when it's streaming on a free channel.

I guess if my daughter asked me to go I sure would. But as we've mentioned these movies where one 120-pound girl beats up a group of armed guards really strains credulity. Driving a 2nd gen Charger straight down Hoover Dam and living probably even more of a stretch of reality.

Last edited:
I guess if my daughter asked me to go I sure would. But as we've mentioned these movies where one 120-pound girl beats up a group of armed guards really strains credulity. Driving a 2nd gen Charger straight down Hoover Dam and living probably even more of a stretch of reality.

I do that all the time in my second gen Charger,with the top down!

I do that all the time in my second gen Charger,with the top down!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Trivia: If you drop your cell phone from the ventilation tunnel grate on the Hoover Dam tour, it bounces exactly 3 times before it hits bottom.

I thought M Rod was kinda hot when she was young.
46A2FDBA-0A63-4E2A-834D-63C2A4F400DE.jpeg
EE545B6A-2537-46E2-AE90-0336A9FA4696.jpeg
89BE1EDE-CC78-413C-8987-A9A20A023F0F.jpeg

But she’s not young anymore.

Disney must have bought the rights… I heard some of the “girls” in it will be Democratic ones….Lmao wokeness kills everything.

1700343696266.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen!

Trivia: If you drop your cell phone from the ventilation tunnel grate on the Hoover Dam tour, it bounces exactly 3 times before it hits bottom.
How do you KNOW that? LOL

Disnep bought it, probably going to be a bunch of EV's. I mean, hey, electric hellcat right? They can "supe up" the speaker under the car that makes the noise. NOS powered speaker?

Disnep bought it, probably going to be a bunch of EV's. I mean, hey, electric hellcat right? They can "supe up" the speaker under the car that makes the noise. NOS powered speaker?
Did Disney buy it??? Lol I was joking out loud.. Too funny if true.

Did Disney buy it??? Lol I was joking out loud.. Too funny if true.
I dunno. Might still be under Universal. The all-women spin off movie was confirmed like 4 years ago already, written by all women of course, and I think they are planning as far as FF12.
that doesn't mean they will actually make them. But I mean, look at Hollywood. They will make them :(

More pix of Michelle from FNF. Damn she was fine. Pretty sure I tugged a couple off to her back in the day. :D
E3E82FCE-7A11-48C3-B625-5E6F10381A8D.jpeg
FB920D64-2A75-4422-9875-04BD0AA18400.jpeg
6FD5B056-900E-4743-A3FE-315DE990A9C9.jpeg
1A2D5C4B-F4D6-4740-9F74-F81C13BFADB8.jpeg
3F434966-A621-4E96-A0AC-2F8065403B6F.jpeg
04001FA1-C046-4E5F-9E8E-C247F783D8C1.jpeg
B6A1EDD6-34FB-4940-A3E6-08651DCCCBB4.jpeg
AADD6F36-5E3C-4F3F-A514-83E6D3820191.jpeg

I'm hearing more and more about this. It seems like a bad idea. I think the marketing directors at Bud Light thought, Hey, we can capture the LGBQTI+ audience too! Instead, they lost their core customers. Sure girls go to F&F movies with their boyfriends but I don't think girls choose F&F movies by themselves. Guys won't go. Hell, they barely go now because they've become so silly. Oh well, F&F had to die sometime. Let's hope it doesn't descend all the way and have the gay, trans, drag show F&F! Pun intended.

Maybe if all the straight beautiful girls drive naked and men get to pick the actresses. Maybe....when it's streaming on a free channel.
Exactly, more women rap **** they want you to happily digest as if it’s what you really like and want.

Such a max of crap **** on a stick frozen solid with slug turds decorating it.

NO THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back