• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An all-female Fast and Furious movie?

Pops, tell you wife to stop screwing around with your computer.
AlXW.gif

Pics or it didn't happen!

Trivia: If you drop your cell phone from the ventilation tunnel grate on the Hoover Dam tour, it bounces exactly 3 times before it hits bottom.
It's very simple, I pull all three Hurst shifter handles all the way back and floor it! Add in some CGI, and ridiculous Chargers falling out of airplanes and into the Hoover dam,I grunt a few times, crash into the bottom of the dam after bouncing exactly three times, then walk away like nothing happened! Do I get the part?

20220531_223955.jpg

20200831_134319.jpg

20200831_134340.jpg

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

It's very simple, I pull all three Hurst shifter handles all the way back and floor it! Add in some CGI, and ridiculous Chargers falling out of airplanes and into the Hoover dam,I grunt a few times, crash into the bottom of the dam after bouncing exactly three times, then walk away like nothing happened! Do I get the part?

View attachment 1559694

View attachment 1559696

View attachment 1559697
Another one of those cars that has 4-wheel drive High and Low range, and PTO! I know this stuff because my son used to have a Jeep. LOL

I have more gears than Steve McQueen in Bullitt,or your average Peterbilt! I got more shifters than Dom does! Just like that *** movie,the top blows off my Charger,just like that 67 GTO top did!

These woke movies are failing hard though. Bob Iger is on the verge of being ousted at Disney. It's going to be like Elon taking over Twitter all over again.

Gal Gadot is overrated IMO. She's good looking but not particularly striking.

I'm hearing more and more about this. It seems like a bad idea. I think the marketing directors at Bud Light thought, Hey, we can capture the LGBQTI+ audience too! Instead, they lost their core customers. Sure girls go to F&F movies with their boyfriends but I don't think girls choose F&F movies by themselves. Guys won't go. Hell, they barely go now because they've become so silly. Oh well, F&F had to die sometime. Let's hope it doesn't descend all the way and have the gay, trans, drag show F&F! Pun intended.

Maybe if all the straight beautiful girls drive naked and men get to pick the actresses. Maybe....when it's streaming on a free channel.
Fast and Furious is the last thing one would want with
any female.....

I read a little about the last one. I believe she's worked herself up from something like OnlyFans **** star to high end Russian prostitute. Crazy world we live in, but she's top .001% hot and few men in her age group are going to be able to afford her.

But anyway, put Gal Gadot next to these women and you probably won't notice Gal is there. You might not even notice that the other girls have heads.

So Disney threw away another billion dollars (or more) to teach you guys proper idealogical thinking, and you didn't go see it?

And to think they've still got to get through Wish, Snow White, Star Wars: The Acolyte, and possibly another Rei Palpatine Star Wars movie. That's like, another 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 billion down the drain; and I bet you guys will still be wrongthinking!

I must have seen a half dozen advertisements for The Marvels last night while working through clips from Natalie Portman's all-female movie Annihalation, which actually looks pretty good. Love that Refracted Bear monster.

View attachment 1559694

View attachment 1559696

View attachment 1559697

View attachment 1559699

Hell, you're the star! Sure would like to know how that shifter works but I'd hate to derail this thread.

Auto Transport Service
Back