• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And I thought this guy was a hot rodder…

If you mean the shifter location… I get it. That doesn’t work right.
Just everything in general, that guy you posted was pointing out all the errors, for whatever it's worth, to anyone. The dealer video you posted, it seems they's not attempting to be misleading or fradulent whatsoever. The car is what it is... but the more information one knows about it, from whatever source or slant they take on it... the better. As far as crayon marks and paint splotches: I, for one, don't get it. They're not original no more,so why bother ? Has anyone bought a new car & immediately crawled underneath to check stencils and marks ??

Just everything in general, that guy you posted was pointing out all the errors, for whatever it's worth, to anyone. The dealer video you posted, it seems they's not attempting to be misleading or fradulent whatsoever. The car is what it is... but the more information one knows about it, from whatever source or slant they take on it... the better. As far as crayon marks and paint splotches: I, for one, don't get it. They're not original no more,so why bother ? Has anyone bought a new car & immediately crawled underneath to check stencils and marks ??
Most of the Mopars I’ve owned I’m the 4th owner at the least. I’m the 12th owner of my ‘Cuda, and I’ve had it since ‘83. My daily ‘68 Satellite 4 door 383, I bought off the original owner in ‘04, a 96 yo woman. It has the paint “OK” stamp that I’ve occasionally seen, but also has the plastic cap on the brake master cylinder reinforcement plate. I never saw one in the boneyards. And didn’t see one until looking at restorations. They are on the Granny car. :D
E3D69475-B0CE-4BD7-A471-906A69B82BE9.jpeg
DF150C39-B693-4F20-A6D3-A76D04552961.jpeg
D0F6AA22-7EB2-41EE-B361-9BECB2926FD5.jpeg

the granny car's should be cleaned up and left alone. thay make cool day to day rides.. love that old school real stuff.
thay all can't have a wing and a hemi.

This showed up on my Youtube tonight... I start watching. At the 3:40 mark, there is that Coronet still for sale at $32,900

This showed up on my Youtube tonight... I start watching. At the 3:40 mark, there is that Coronet still for sale at $32,900

That ‘70 Challenger sold quick. 440 4 speed. But had an 8 3/4 rear… yet had the 440 skid plate on the k frame. I didn’t see the VIN. They had it at $30,900.

That ‘70 Challenger sold quick. 440 4 speed. But had an 8 3/4 rear… yet had the 440 skid plate on the k frame. I didn’t see the VIN. They had it at $30,900.
On a happy note, my wife was near your neck of the woods for our daughter in laws baby shower. She came home with a carry on full of Wawa soft pretzels and Tastycakes. Cant get em down here!

On a happy note, my wife was near your neck of the woods for our daughter in laws baby shower. She came home with a carry on full of Wawa soft pretzels and Tastycakes. Cant get em down here!
Nice! :thumbsup: I live on their damn coffee… it isn’t worth trying to make it as good!:D

Auto Transport Service
Back