• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And now.....something a little different...CL

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Here's something you don't see everyday.......this is kinda neat!!!!

Alice Coopers 1934 auburn speedster and Harley - barter - trade swap - craigslist

Alice Coopers 1934 auburn speedster​

1699307454105.png

.....and......a Harley to go with it!!!!

1699307554131.png

......kinda diggin the background too!!!!!

not my style but cool nonetheless

I thought that Alice Cooper lived in Arizona,
Scottsdale (?) Country Club living
he's an avid golfer

Alice Cooper, he's a frickin' legend !
Hope the sale comes with an Autographed Glove Box or something else !!
And yes @ Budnicks, I also hear he's a die hard golfer, plays in celebrity events a lot.
A genuine "Welcome to my Nightmare" Auburn Speedster with a nice clean Bird in the background, awesome.
Pretty trick wall of tool boxes too.

Alice Cooper rocks! He loves cars too!

"Step into the street by sundown, step into your last goodbye, your a target just by living,twenty dollars will make you die"

Good, light read. Some surprising stuff...
1699382246353.png

My wife got a Harley key from a WRIF contest. They had a big gathering at Freedom-hill to see who would win the bike. Neither of us really wanted to go. She decided for me to stay home, and she'd go for the hell of it. Of course, I get a phone call from her on stage, sitting on the Harley..... she just started! Neat bike, but she didn't want to ride anymore, and I'm a sport-bike guy. They delivered it to our home, and we sold it about 2 weeks later. Nobody wanted to buy....because we got it "for free". Not true, there were taxes and other fees involved.

Rhonda Harley.JPG

Rhonda Harley Harley-Fest winner.JPG

Rhonda Harley 5.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back