• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Annual Fruit Cake Post

Calling @Photon440 ...resident expert on fruit cakes.... I resorted to buying one this year.
My elder son helped my M.I.L. make the Christmas Mince Tarts this year.....no nuts. They were very nice.

The local Bakery near us makes awesome Tarts, but with some unforeseen roadworks right outside there premises, I only went there once. The Chinese people who run the place call me Mr Dozen. Christmas Tarts and Easter Hot Cross buns. :D

BTW..... :xscuseless:

20220103_170424.jpg
20220103_170430.jpg

I'm sitting here drinking tea and honey, looking at my first snowfall as an Alabama citizen, and now I'm craving fruitcake at 9:30 in the morning. Thanks.

I'm sitting here drinking tea and honey, looking at my first snowfall as an Alabama citizen, and now I'm craving fruitcake at 9:30 in the morning. Thanks.

we're getting hammered pretty good here....... looks to be 6-8 inches on the ground, roads are buried, and it's coming down like 10 m-fers

Calling @Photon440 ...resident expert on fruit cakes.... I resorted to buying one this year.
My elder son helped my M.I.L. make the Christmas Mince Tarts this year.....no nuts. They were very nice.

The local Bakery near us makes awesome Tarts, but with some unforeseen roadworks right outside there premises, I only went there once. The Chinese people who run the place call me Mr Dozen. Christmas Tarts and Easter Hot Cross buns. :D

BTW..... :xscuseless:

View attachment 1217431 View attachment 1217432

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: FROSTING! I could see and have dipped it in chocolate but not frosting!

we're getting hammered pretty good here....... looks to be 6-8 inches on the ground, roads are buried, and it's coming down like 10 m-fers

Oh, the memories of people spending 3hrs driving in snow to get to work and jamming up on the NJ Tpk and Garden State Pkwy. Then spending another 3hrs to drive home. The idiots here call off just about everything if there's an inch on the ground. They don't know how to drive in it either.

Oh, the memories of people spending 3hrs driving in snow to get to work and jamming up on the NJ Tpk and Garden State Pkwy. Then spending another 3hrs to drive home. The idiots here call off just about everything if there's an inch on the ground. They don't know how to drive in it either.

not me... the boy and I never leave the compound

turnpike and parkway are in the wrong part of the state anyway

not me... the boy and I never leave the compound

turnpike and parkway are in the wrong part of the state anyway

I miss that weather like I miss getting a root canal or a colonoscopy. Not to mention the state itself.

Auto Transport Service
Back